Innoveer Closes New Round of Financing And Announces Record Setting 2011
Innoveer Solutions, the award-winning cloud CRM consulting firm, today announced that it had an amazing 2011, boasting 75+ cloud CRM customers, transformative cloud CRM growth, and the hiring of more people in one year than ever before.
Innoveer is also announcing today the completion of a $2M round of funding led by HarbourVest Partners LLC and Adam Honig, Innoveer’s Chief Executive Officer. This new financing will enable Innoveer to continue its rapid growth and provide cloud CRM and social business solutions to meet and exceed its customers’ needs throughout the US and UK. The additional financial support will also enable Innoveer to expand further into the Southeast and Central US regions.
2011 Was A Transformational Year
“Wow, 2011 was an amazing year for Innoveer,” said Adam Honig, CEO. “Our strategy was to transform Innoveer to be 100% focused on cloud CRM, and we achieved this goal much more quickly than we thought was possible. I’d like to thank all of our employees and customers for helping us to achieve this great success.”
In 2011 Innoveer:
- Was named as the 2011 CRM Market Leader For CRM Consulting by CRM Magazine.
- Increased its cloud CRM revenue by more than 250% y/y with projects utilizing technology from leading cloud vendors.
- Grew its cloud CRM projects to more than 95% of Q4 revenue.
- Hired 55 cloud professionals throughout the US, UK and India.
- Hired a new CFO, Steven Hill, and appointed Colin Robinson as SVP Worldwide Consulting Operations.
- Celebrated 13 years of having a “jerk free” workplace.
Customer And Innovation Breakthroughs Include:
- Adding 75+ cloud CRM clients, including Shire Pharmaceuticals, Sony Corporation, Panasonic Corporation, Caliper Life Sciences, Inc., Genzyme Corporation, Integra LifeSciences, Experian plc, Kronos Incorporated and AXA Commercial Lines.
- Achieving record revenue from utilization of Innoveer’s Multishore™ delivery center in New Mumbai, India.
- Completing 2011 with a 9.6 customer satisfaction score on a 10-point scale.
- Expanding the CRM Excellence Framework™ to include social business transformation, giving customers benchmarks and best practices to use as they become a social business.
- Creating social business offerings and winning Innoveer’s first social business engagements.
- Publishing the 150th blog post on cloud & social CRM, further helping customers understand how to take advantage of today’s industry breakthroughs.
- Becoming a platinum partner with the salesforce.com consulting partner program.
- Being recognized as a social business and CRM thought leader by leading online publications, including CustomerThink, The Social Customer and The Customer Collective.
“We’re very excited about 2012,” continued Honig. “With our new financing and the momentum that we have in the marketplace, I’m sure we’ll have a lot to talk about 12 months from now. I, together with the team at Innoveer, am looking forward to helping our customers transform their businesses and achieve their CRM and social goals in 2012 and beyond.”
If you want to know more about Innoveer’s award-winning services, why not start by benchmarking your existing cloud CRM program? By answering 7 questions, you can quickly understand which aspects of your CRM program need the most improvement.
Innoveer is expanding rapidly, and looking for bright, team players who appreciate working in a great environment. Or if your’e happy in your current position, perhaps you know of friends, relatives or coworkers who are in need of a change? Visit our careers page to learn all about our work culture and job openings.
One More ThingInnoveer is now part of Cloud Sherpas -- come visit us on our CRM insights on the Cloud Sherpas' Base Camp blog.
What is your opinion?
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009